Guidelines For Stay Well Stay In Paradise
Sanitation and Health Guidelines for Paradise Point Island Resort
The Health and Safety of our Team Members, Guests, and Partners is our number one priority at Paradise Point Island Resort.
Here’s what you can expect while visiting Paradise Point Resort
- All high touch surfaces throughout the public areas will be sanitized throughout the day.
- We are strictly enforcing our policy of no in-room gatherings.
- All activities are available on a reservations basis.
GENERAL SANITATION AND HEALTH GUIDELINES
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and immediately throw out that tissue. If you must, you should sneeze into the inner elbow of your arm.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds following a cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Prevent the spread of illness to others by staying home when you are feeling ill.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC SANITATION GUIDELINES
RESTAURANTS AND BARS:
- Food-service surfaces, such as tabletops and counters, have specific disinfection procedures as per the food safety procedures and CDC recommendations.
- All cleaning products are labeled as per OSHA guidelines.
- All surfaces must be wiped and sanitized after each guest.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- Hard floor surfaces and trash receptacles are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- All linen will be replaced after each use and laundered according to CDC requirements.
- Public restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- No stay-over services are provided to in-house guests unless stay extends past three days.
- Paradise Point uses only EPA approved, commercial chemicals, as per the CDC guidelines.
- All soiled linen will be bagged and removed from the guestroom individually.